Accepted file types: pdf, Max. file size: 15MB.
Customer Success Manager
Full Job Description
Choice Digital formed in 2021 with the goal of making it easier for businesses to send money to their customers and to provide them with precise control over how they receive payments. Traditionally, when a business needs to get some money to their customers for things like incentives, deposit returns, or rebates they needed to jump through a bunch of hoops to make those payments happen. This can be a nightmare for businesses to manage,adding cost and taking resources away from focusing on the core mission of the business. Meanwhile, customers experience all kinds of pain points, having to wait lengthy periods of time to get the money they are owed, having to take several steps to receive the payment, with no choice in how they get paid.
Choice Digital’s platform solves for all of this by providing flexibility and an intuitive interface for businesses on the front end, a robust set of business tools to manage those payments, and their customers with a simple experience that includes the ability to select a payment method that meets their individual needs. We are powering a transition from what are typically consistently poor transactional experiences to meaningful customer interactions.
Why Choice Digital
As a member of the Choice Digital team, your voice will always be heard and your contributions to the company will never be limited to a single defined role. We value collaboration in everything we do and you will have the opportunity to make real impacts on the success of the company. We understand that life outside of work can be unpredictable so we offer a flexible work environment that focuses entirely on achieving results rather than working set hours. At Choice Digital, you will be part of a team that works hard to deliver high-quality results, that treats each other with respect, and that actually puts your personal and professional growth front and center.
As a Customer Success Manager, you will be the focal point for Choice Digital engagement with clients. You will be responsible for all aspects of implementation and ongoing support of the Choice Digital platform. The right candidate for this role will take ownership of aligning our product with our clients’ business objectives, while focusing on driving successful adoption and delivering incremental business value for those clients. This includes the development and growth of client relationships across multiple functions. Ultimately, the retention and growth of Choice Digital’s clients will be your direct responsibility in this role as a critical member of our team.
- Client retention and growth
- Documentation of client requirements and KPIs
- Implementation of client programs
- Ongoing delivery and support for client programs
- Client relationship development and management
- Client training on Choice Digital software
- Issue resolution
- Maximizing value for Choice Digital and our clients
- 3 to 5 years of related experience
- Proven track record of successful software implementation and ongoing support
- Demonstrated success in retaining and growing client programs
- Natural ability to build strong cross-functional relationships
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple work streams at once
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and the Google Suite
- Honesty and integrity
Salary and Benefits
- $60,000 to $80,000 salary
- Annual bonus tied to company success and personal performance
- Flexible PTO policy
- Healthcare benefits available
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 – $80,000.00 per year
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
Work Location: Multiple Locations